Scared of needle, but still want a tattoo? Why worry, get yourself a temporary tattoo. Tattoo culture is widespread in India with new tattoo designs, ideas and types coming up every now and then.
Over the years, the technology to apply tattoos has changed a lot. Temporary tattoos are made with organic ink that don’t need needles or cause pain. They are applied using henna which is permitted.
Temporary tattoos are easy to remove and are cheap as well. They lasts for approximately 2-5 days.
The different types of temporary tattoos available are-
- Bindi Tattoos
- Jewels Tattoos for the body
- Cute Glittery Tattoos
- Water Tattoos
- Stone Body Jewels/ Skin Jewels Tattoos
1. Bindi Tattoos- They are available in many colors and are handcrafted. They are skin friendly, non-toxic and reusable as well. They are available in many designs which can go with any type of dress and can be worn anywhere, be it face, chest, belly button etc.
2. Jewels Tattoos for the body- Want to get a cool look, just peel and stick on this tattoo. They can be applied on stomach, arms, shoulders, back neck or anywhere else you want. They are self-adhesive and are made from eco-friendly material.
3. Cute Glittery Tattoos- They add up to your fun personality and get noticed as soon as you put them on. They are perfect for party look and can be applied anywhere you want. They are made with utmost care using eco-friendly material and plus they are allergy proof too.
4. Water Tattoos- They are completely waterproof and lasts for 5-7 days. A perfect accessory for beach and pool party. They can be easily applied within seconds and can be removed by rubbing alcohol, body oil etc.
5. Stone Body Jewels/ Skin Jewels Tattoos- A touch of sparkle with some stones on your temporary tattoos. Distinct yourself from others by applying tattoos with stones. They are best for you party look be it day or night, this tattoo is the right choice.