A makeup kit looks incomplete without makeup brushes, especially when you are a makeup enthusiast. Brushes not only makes applying makeup easy and quick, but also help the makeup product go on smoothly and evenly, and gives you a flawless look.
There are a variety of makeup brushes available in market. However, using the correct one with the right makeup product is essential, to get gorgeous look.
Here are some of the must have makeup brushes and their uses-
- Taper Foundation Brush
- Powder Brush
- Eye Shadow Brush
- Fine Point Eyeliner Brush
- Lip Brush
- Beauty Blender
1. Taper Foundation Brush- It helps to apply the base of the makeup, the foundation, evenly on your skin. It is usually flat, less full in form, with a gentle taper. It can be best used for liquid foundation or any other liquid product. It can also be used to apply highlighter or blush.
2. Powder Brush- It is used to gently dust loose powder products across your face. It is generally thick, full-fibered brush- either synthetic or natural. It also helps in sweeping off excess makeup, especially from the cheeks and the eyelids. It gives you a natural appearance.
3. Eye Shadow Brush- As the name suggests, it helps in applying swaths of general color on your eyelids. It is usually small in size and stubby to sweep eye shadow all across the lid and upper eye area. It can also be used to apply eye shadow primer.
4. Fine Point Eyeliner Brush- Want to get a perfect cat-eye look? Get one of these brushes. This brush is a must for people who love liquid eyeliner. The brush has an extra fine tip which helps you to draw the lines with ease. It is easy to use and gives a very chic look to your eyes.
5. Lip Brush- It is used to apply lipstick, gloss or any other lip products. It is very small and thin, with a layer of sleek bristles. It can be hard to apply lipstick, especially for if you are a beginner. It has a sharp, fine edge that allows you to draw the lip lines smoothly.
6. Beauty Blender- It is used to apply wet and dry foundation, blush, highlighter and concealer. It is a must have makeup brush. You can use it to apply primer to get an even and solid base. It is mostly used to apply foundation and blend blush, bronzer and highlighter. And the best thing about beauty blender is, it helps you get rid off patches and gives you a finishing look.